Case History: How DATAFASE helps to improve efficiency.
“The development and implementation of the vendor registration database has had a major impact on the ability of the purchasing division to streamline and improve the process for issuing bids, RFPS and other documents.
The efficiencies gained included:
- Reduced time necessary to prepare and notify interested parties of city projects.
- More timely, frequent communication to the public.
- A reduction of staff time required to track vendor info (thereby increasing staff productivity and enabling a redirection of effort toward other important initiatives).
- A clear reduction in paper usage relative to production of plans and specifications.
- Significant cost savings in postage expenses required to mail and ship those same documents.
- Improved service delivery to city departments through an enhanced ability to process documents more rapidly (allowing projects to move forward more easily).”
Jeffrey W. Titus
City of Keene