DT Research DT301 Series
- 10.1” high-brightness capacitive touchscreen with digital pen support
- Intel® 8th Generation Core™ i5/i7 quad-core processor
- Microsoft Windows 10 IoT Enterprise operating system
- High capacity, hot-swappable battery pack
- IP65-rated for water and dust resistance
- MIL-STD-810G for shock and vibration protection
- Built-in smart card/CAC reader
- Optional barcode scanner for the DT301XC
- Optional 4G LTE mobile broadband
The DT Research DT301 Series rugged tablet features three different versions, offering processor and integrated imager options. This allows users to customize the tablet to their specific needs or job requirements. The DT301 Series tablets have 10.1” high-brightness screens with capacitive touch and outdoor viewability. The DT301 can be configured with an extremely quick 8th Generation Intel® Core i5 or Core i7 quad-core processor and runs a Microsoft Windows 10 IoT Enterprise operating system. The DT301 is a robust unit configurable with either 8GB or 16GB of memory and eup to 2TB of flash storage.
The DT301 has a built-in smart card/CAC reader, Wi-Fi, and Bluetooth as well as add-on options for a front camera, 2D barcode scanner, U-blox GNSS, or a 4G LTE connection. The DT301 tablet disrated to IP65 and designed to MIL-STD-810G. The DT301 proves to be a rugged tablet that can stand up to any harsh environments including extremes of temperature, humidity, shock and vibration.
The DT301 offers users hot-swappable batteries to eliminate downtime. DT Research offers numerous accessories to increase productivity including detachable keyboard, spare batteries, docking stations, battery charger, a digital pen, and mounting solutions. DT Research provides a 1-year standard limited warranty with options to extend up to 5-years. The tablet protection can be upgraded to No-Fault Accidents covering damage from accidental.