Handheld Nautiz X8
- 4.7” capacitive multi-touch display
- Windows Embedded Handheld 6.5.3 or Android 4.2.2 OS
- Texas Instruments 4470 dual-core 1.5 GHz processor
- 1GB RAM
- 4GB iNAND Flash
- USB A Host, USB micro, RS-232 serial connections
- MicroSD/MicroSDHC slot
- Three programmable function keys
- 8MP rear-facing camera with autofocus and LED illumination
- Integrated 3G LTE
- Integrated stand-alone u-blox GPS
- IP67 Sealing, MIL-STD-810G designed
- 1-Year Standard Limited Warranty
The Handheld Nautiz X8 is an industry leader among handheld computers with an exceptional blend of processing power, connectivity, and field ruggedness. The Nautiz X8 has a 4.7” capacitive high brightness display. Boasting unmatched ruggedness with an IP67 rating and MIL-STD-810G design, the Nautiz X8 is protected against water, dust, repeated drops, and extreme weather.
The Nautiz X8 comes with the choice of a Windows or Android operating system. The X8 has a Texas Instruments dual-core processor with 1GB of RAM and 4GB of Flash storage. The Nautiz X8 offers ideal features for field users including the combination of the u-blox GPS receiver, WLAN functionality, and smartphone capabilities. The Nautiz X8 comes ready for public safety, forestry, and field services mobile workforces. Additional features include an 8MP rear-facing camera, built-in receiver, mic, and three programmable function keys.
The Nautiz X8 comes standard with a capacitive stylus, hand strap, and headset giving users a diverse handheld computer. The Nautiz X8 has warm-swappable batteries with a smart gauge to give users 24-hours of power with a spare battery. Other accessories Nautiz X8 users can add include a holster, carrying case, Active stylus, a pole mount, and a Standard or All-Inclusive MaxCare comprehensive warranty.