- 5.0” High Definition capacitive touch display
- Android 6 (XT2+) or Windows 10 IoT Mobile Enterprise (XT2) OS
- Quad-core Qualcomm MSM8916 processor
- 1GB RAM/8GB (WLAN) or 2GB/16GB (WWAN)
- Integrated RFID and NFC reading capabilities
- Magnetic Stripe Reader
- MicroSD card slot with SD and SDHC
- Four function keys (Home; Menu; Back Button; User-Programmable)
- Zebra SE4710 1D/2D imager (XT2) or Honeywell N6603 1D/2D imager (XT2+)
- 2MP front-facing camera
- 8MP rear-facing camera with autofocus and LED flash
- Bluetooth v4.0
- Integrated 4G LTE, dual-band Wi-Fi, and IZat GPS technology
- IP67 Sealing, MIL-STD-810G designed
- 1-Year Standard Limited Warranty
The Janam XT2/XT2+ is a rugged touch computer designed to be a lighter and faster option for field workers. The XT2 runs Windows IoT Mobile Enterprise operating system while the XT2+ runs an Android 6 version giving decision-makers a choice in selecting the best operating system for their environment. The XT2/XT2+ boasts a quick quad-core Qualcomm MSM8916 processor delivering quick computing speeds. The four function keys assist users in rapidly fulfilling daily tasks.
The XT2/XT2+ is perfect for mobile workers by providing 4G LTE wireless connectivity for dependable voice and data access in the most remote settings. The high-sensitivity GPS technology allows users to stay on course when traveling between job sites. The XT2/XT2+ provides further data capture with an integrated 1D/2D barcode scanner and RFID/NFC reading capabilities giving a complete variety of data capture resources.
The XT2/XT2+ is sealed to IP67 standards and is dust and waterproof when submerged in up to 3 feet of water. The MIL-STD-810G design protects the device from 5-foot repeated drops and severe hot and cold weather. The XT2/XT2+ touch computers come with a 2-year standard warranty upgradeable to longer and more comprehensive protection. Accessories for the XT2/XT2+ include single-slot or four-slot charging cradle kits, USB synching/charging cables, extended battery kits, and a holster.