MobileDemand xTablet A1180
- 10.1″ sunlight-viewable widescreen 470 Nit display
- Android 9.0 Pie with GMS Certification
- Rockchip RK3399
- 4GB LPDDR3 RAM
- 128GB eMMC Storage Drive
- IP65 Sealed (water and dust)
- MIL-STD 810G (multiple 5’ drops)
- 2x USB ports, 1x Micro USB port, Micro HDMI port, DC jack, and a LAN port
- 10-Hour Battery Life with optional Hot-Swappable batteries
- Integrated Ublox NEO-M8N GPS and Bluetooth 4.2
- Optional Quectel EM-06-A 4G LTE
- Optional Honeywell N6703 2D barcode scanner
The MobileDemand xTablet A1180 is a robust 10.1” rugged tablet that runs the Android 9.0 Pie operating system and is GMS Certified. The 10.1” display is sunlight readable allowing mobile users to seamlessly transition between indoor and outdoor work settings. The A1180 runs on a high-performance dual-core Rockchip RK3399 processor enabling users quick computing power. Based on the successful A1150, the A1180 is built with 4GB of LDDR3 memory and a 128GB eMMC hard drive for reliable data collection.
The xTablet A1180 hosts numerous I/O ports including two full-size UBS ports, a Micro USB, Micro HDMI, and a battery that lasts up to 10 hours. The A1180 also offers a Hot-Swappable battery allowing users to run continuously across shifts without having to shut down. For cycle counting and narrow aisle work, the A1180 has the option to integrate a Honeywell N6703 2D barcode scanner.
The A1180A comes with a 3-Year standard limited warranty for protection against product failures. For added protection, MobileDemand also offers a 3-Year xProtect warranty protecting the tablet from any accidental damage.