MobileDemand xTablet T1180
- 10.1″ sunlight-viewable diagonal widescreen display
- Windows 10 Pro
- Intel Core i5-8200Y processor
- 8GB-16GB LPDDR3 memory
- 128GB, 256GB, or 512GB Solid State Drive
- IP65 Sealed (water and dust)
- MIL-STD 810G (multiple 5’ drops)
- 2x USB ports, MicroSD slot, Micro HDMI port, DC Jack, and an RJ45 port
- 10-Hour Battery Life with optional Hot-Swappable batteries
- Integrated Ublox NEO-M8N GPS and Bluetooth 5.0
- Optional Sierra Wireless 4G LTE
- Optional Honeywell N6703 2D barcode scanner
The MobileDemand xTablet T1180 is a robust 10.1” rugged tablet that runs on the Windows 10 Pro operating system. The 10.1” display is sunlight readable and supports a stylus, glove, and wet-touch mode. The T1180 has a high functioning Core i5 processor giving users the ability to quickly navigate between programs. The MobileDemand T1180 is very customizable giving users the choice between 8GB or 16GB of memory, as well as the choice between 128GB, 256GB, or 512GB Solid State Drives.
The xTablet T1180 is configured with many I/O ports including two full-size USB 3.0 ports, a Micro HDMI port, SIM Card Slot, MicroSD slot, and an RJ45 port. The T1180’s battery lasts up to 10 hours has and the Hot-Swappable batteries give users enough power to across three shifts without having to shut down. For further customization, users can configure the tablet to include 4G LTE for reliable network connectivity while in the field. The T1180 also comes with an option to integrate a Honeywell N6703 2D barcode scanner to simplify data collection.
The T1180 is IP65 sealed giving protection from water and dust. The tablet is MIL-STD 810G certified and has passed multiple 5’ drop tests to concrete. The T1180 comes with a 3-Year standard limited warranty for protection against failures, but for added security, MobileDemand also offers a 3-Year xProtect warranty covering accidental damage.