Panasonic Toughbook 20
- 10.1” sunlight touchscreen display; 800 nits
- 2-in-1 PC with a detachable keyboard that turns the device into a tablet
- 7th Generation Intel Core i5-7Y57 processor
- Option for 8GB or 16GB of SDRAM
- Option for 256GB or 512GB solid-state drive
- 1080p webcam with dual array mic and camera
- 8MP rear camera autofocus and triple LED flash
- Waterproof IP55 stylus pen with integrated holder
- Optional 4G LTE; certified with AT&T, FirstNet, Verizon, and Sprint
- Optional u-blox GPS
- Bridge Battery and hot-swappable batteries
- 3-Year standard limited warranty, parts and labor
The Panasonic TOUGHBOOK 20 is a trailblazer, becoming the first fully rugged detachable PC with a removable keyboard. This 2-in-1 PC quickly transforms from a laptop to a fully functioning tablet. The TOUGHBOOK 20 has a 10.1” capacitive touchscreen display measured at 800 nits making it truly sunlight readable. The touch display functions in water or with gloves on assuring users that they’re capturing data no matter the environment. Panasonic also includes a digitizer to enhance the user’s experience with on-screen note-taking, editing drawings, etc.
The TOUGHBOOK 20 is configured with Intel’s 7th Generation Core i5 processor with Turbo Boost. Buyers have the option to select 8GB or 16GB of LPDDR3 RAM depending on how much memory their applications demand. Users can also choose between 256GB and 512GB of solid-state drive space. The SSD comes with a quick-release drive allowing users to either insert a second battery, a SmartCard reader or a fingerprint reader as a substitute. Additional features include the ability to add a 4G LTE mobile broadband or standalone u-blox GPS.
The TOUGHBOOK 20 has a magnesium alloy chassis engineered to MIL-STD-810G and IP65 Certified making it a fully rugged and sealed option for field workers. The TOUGHBOOK 20 can easily stand up to water, dust, shock, and vibration. Panasonic also included a cleverly built-in handle that can turn into a kickstand providing even more flexibility in how this 2-in-1 can be used. Panasonic offers a bridge battery allowing users to swap the battery without having to shut off their computer. The TOUGHBOOK 20 is a terrific option for users who would benefit from easily switching back and forth between a tablet and laptop form factor.