Panasonic Toughbook L1
- 7” HD display with glove and rain mode
- Android 8.1 (Oreo) operating system
- Qualcomm MSM8909 Quad-Core processor
- Warm-swappable battery packs
- IP65 and IP67 rated for water and dust resistance
- MIL-STD-810G for shock and vibration protection
- Full HD 8MP rear camera with LED light
- Optional 1D/2D barcode reader (SE4710) with LED light
- Optional 4G LTE mobile broadband and GPS
- 1-Year warranty with business-class support
The Panasonic TOUGHBOOK L1 is a fully-rugged 7” Android Tablet. The Panasonic TOUGHBOOK L1 is designed to increase productivity across numerous industries including retail, field service, warehouse, and transportation. The TOUGHBOOK L1 runs the Android 8.1 (Oreo) operating system and is powered by a very quick Qualcomm quad-core processor. The TOUGHBOOK L1 comes with 2GB of memory and 16GB of eMMC storage space making it the ideal package for mobile users.
The Panasonic TOUGHBOOK L1 comes standard with Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.2 and NFC (near field communications). Users also have the choice to include 4G LTE mobile broadband, GPS or a 1D/2D barcode reader. The TOUGHBOOK L1 is IP65 and IP67 rated which gives it superb protection against water and dust. The MIL-STD-810G design means it will survive up to 5-foot repeated falls, vibration, and shock. The Panasonic TOUGHBOOK L1 proves to be an ultra-portable rugged tablet that will stand up to rough handling, extreme temperatures, and environmental exposure.
The TOUGHBOOK L1 has the option to include warm-swappable batteries allowing for a hibernation mode until the batteries are changed. In addition to an external battery charger and spare batteries, Panasonic offers numerous great accessories such as desktop charging cradles, rotating hand straps, and a passive stylus pen.