- 10.1″ Display with Sunlight-Viewable chemically strengthened glass
- C1D2/ATEX Compliant and Tested to MIL-STD-810G and IP65 Standards to Ensure Rugged Computer Mobility
- Magnesium Alloy Midframe Stays Strong Through Multiple 5′ Drops
- Operates in the bitter cold – as low as -34° C; Cold start at -20° C
- Ports include RJ 45, Micro SDXC, Micro HDMI-out, True Serial, 2 x USB 3.0
- Optional HDMI-In Port
- G2 Office Dock with 6 Additional USB Ports, Plus DVI/VGA, HDMI DB9 Serial Ports and Audio Jacks
- Wacom active pen and digitizer
- Advanced Touch Mode application with Glove Touch & Wet Modes
- Ultra-fast 4G LTE Broadband and 802.11ac Wi-Fi Data Access for Constant High-Speed Connectivity
- Up to 20 hours of operation with hot-swappable second battery option
- U-Blox GPS Module, Integrated Barcode Scanner and Camera
- Support for Windows® 10, Windows® 8.1 Pro and Windows® 7 for Standard Intel® Broadwell i5™ CPUs
- 8GB of RAM and 128 or 256GB of SSD storage
- Spill Resistant Companion Keyboard with Full Travel Tactile Feedback
Extreme work environments require special tools. Ordinary tablets are not designed with the specifications and abilities teams need out in the field. That’s where the XSLATE B10 military-grade tablet comes in. With a fully rugged design, powerful performance capabilities, and top-rated data protection, it sets a new standard in ruggedness and connectivity.
The full-rugged tablet PC can endure in the most extreme work environments. Built with unfailing protection in mind, the IP65 rated device comes equipped with a magnesium allot midframe, elastomer bumpers and protected touch screen glass. It can also withstand five-foot drops.
The Xplore XSLATE B10’s advanced technology features make it your team’s ideal wingman. It boasts eight hours of battery life on a single battery (20 hours with hot-swappable second battery option) and performs for workers who need a desktop data experience out in the field. And the Xplore tablet’s all-day performance is paired with Intel® Broadwell generation processors, ultra-fast 4G LTE broadband and 802.11ac W-Fi data access.
Concerns about data retention are now a thing of the past with the XSLATE B10 military-grade tablet. The standard Intel® i5™ and optional vPro™ CPUs give you top-of-the-line speed to process data. It also comes equipped with 8GB of RAM space allowing you and your team to take high-performance mobility to new heights.
Glacier Computer supports Xplore tablets in a number of industries, including telecommunications, pharmaceutical, food processing and energy. We know their military-grade tablets are built to meet the rigorous standards these fields require.