- MIL-STD-810G (drop test 6’ on plywood over concrete)
- Class 1 Division 2 for Hazardous Locations (*Certifications pending)
- IP65 (Water, dust and splash resistant)
- Corning® Gorilla® Glass 3
8th Generation Intel® Core™ i7 vPro™ Processor – 8650U
– LPDDR3, 1.90 GHz with turbo frequency to 4.20 GHz
8th Generation Intel® Core™ i5 vPro™ Processor – 8350U
– LPDDR3, 1.70 GHz with turbo frequency to 3.60 GHz
8th Generation Intel® Core™ i5 Processor – 8250U
– LPDDR3, 1.60 GHz with turbo frequency to 3.40 GHz
Intel® Pentium® processor N4200
– LPDDR4, 1.10 GHz with turbo frequency to 2.50 GHz
- Windows® 10 Pro 64-bit
– 4GB (Pentium N4200 only)
– 8GB (Pentium N4200 & Core i5 8250U only
– 16GB (Core i5 vPro 8350U & Core i7 vPro 8650U only)
- 10.1” 2K Resolution Display
WUXGA 1920 x 1200 (16:10)
– Standard 500 Nit Capacitive, or
– View Anywhere® 1000 Nit Capacitive, or
– ViewAnywhere 1000 Nit with active Wacom® digitizer
- Capacitive 10-Point Touch
- Auto-sensing standard, glove and wet touch
- Night vision mode supported
- Standard Battery, 36WHr, up to 10 hr run-time
- Extended Life Battery, 98WHr, up to 27 hr run-time
- Integrated Fingerprint Reader
- Trusted Platform Module (TPM) 2.0
- Optional SmartCard / CAC readers
Choose the right mobility solution for your workers. They need a reliable way to capture, extract and analyze data anytime and anywhere. Look no further than the Xplore XSLATE L10 rugged tablet with attached keyboard.
The L10 is a blazing fast and super powerful device – qualities that are essential out in the field. It is compatible with various processors, including the high-speed 8th generation Intel® Core™ series or the more economical Intel Pentium®. You can also add on the optional 4G LTE wireless card, which gives you an even greater boost, providing 600% faster download speeds and 300% faster upload speeds than previous generations.
Don’t let its sleek exterior fool you. The Xplore XSLATE L10 rugged tablet with attached keyboard was built to survive exposure to the elements. Each device features a magnesium frame with external rubber bumpers that is stronger than steel, lighter than aluminum and won’t twist. It is optimized to maintain peak performance in hot/cold climates and wet/dry weather conditions. Its IP65 dustproof and waterproof rating ensures protection against heavy rains, drops into puddles and fine sand ingress.
No rugged tablet is complete without accessories. Xplore offers a shared L10 accessory set that is compatible with the XPAD, XBOOK, and XSLATE 10 rugged tablet models. The industrial, vehicle and office docks allow for secure tablet use and charging in multiple work environments. And the xDefend Extended Warranty provides additional protection against potential accidents.
Whether your business is public safety, food processing or manufacturing, the XSLATE L10 rugged tablet computer will enable you to drive greater business efficiency.