- 8.4” and 10.1” daylight viewable display sizes with Corning Gorilla Glass
- Windows 10 Professional Operating System
- Capacitive 10-point touchscreen
- Intel Atom E3940 Quad-Core Processor
- MIL-STD-810G, IP65 Certified
- Optional rugged protective frame
- Optional hot-swappable secondary battery available
- 2MP 1080p Full HD front camera
- 8MP rear camera with LED flash for photographs, video, signatures, and documents
- Bluetooth v4.2
- 1-Year Limited Standard Warranty
The Zebra ET51/ET56 boasts an unrivaled number of options users can add on to customize their device to meet their specific. Organizations can select the optimal display size, battery capacity, scanning ability and carrying options to best enhance their end -user’s experience. The Windows 10 Professional operating system creates an enterprise-class system for mobile users.
IP65 sealing provides ensures protection against water, dust and extreme weather. The ET51/ET56 tablet can survive multiple 3.2-footfalls with the standard housing and 5.9 feet with the optional rugged frame. The 10-point multi-touch display comes with Corning Gorilla Glass protecting the unit against glass breakage. Zebra also offers an option for a stylus enhancing the touch interface experience.
The Zebra ET51/ET56 has an optional battery expansion module allowing users to keep workers moving without interruption. The ET51/ET56 tablets have hot-swappable batteries preventing the need for disconnecting or shutting down during a battery change. The ET51/ET56 comes standard with Bluetooth v4.2 and GPS. The ET56 comes with integrated 4g LTE to provide connectivity in remote locations.
The tablet also has options for a Bluetooth keyboard, rotating hand straps, wall or desktop docking, vehicle or forklift mounts and charging stations. All ideal for mobile users who would like to customize their device in a certain way.