- 10.1” and 8.3” display sizes with Corning Gorilla Glass
- Windows 10 Professional Operating System
- Option for Android 6.0 Mobility Extensions
- 10-point multi-touch panel
- Intel quad-core processor
- An optional rugged frame that is MIL-STD810G certified
- IP65 Sealed for protection against water and dust
- Optional hot-swappable secondary battery available
- 2MP 1080p full HD front camera
- 8MP rear camera with LED flash for photographs, video, signatures, and documents
The Zebra/Xplore ET50/ET55 has an unrivaled number of options that users can add on to customize their device. End users can select the optimal display size, battery size, scanning ability and carrying options to best enhance their user’s experience. Options for either Windows 10 Professional or an Android 6.0 create an enterprise-class system specifically based on what is best for their particular end-users.
The IP65 sealing provides a tight design to protect against water, dust and extreme weather. The ET50/ET55 tablet has the ability to survive a 3.2-foot fall with standard housing and 5.9 feet with optional rugged frame. The 10-point multi-touch display comes with Corning Gorilla Glass, protecting the unit against glass breakage. Zebra/Xplore also offers an option for a stylus enhancing the touch experience.
The Zebra/Xplore ET50/ET55 has an optional battery expansion back allowing users to keep workers moving without interruption. The ET50/ET55 tablets have hot swappable batteries Preventing the need for disconnecting or shutting down during a battery change.
The tablet also has options for rotating hand straps, wall or desktop docking, vehicle or forklift mounts and charging stations. Ideal for mobile users who would like to customize their device in a certain way.