- 11.2” x 8.25” x 1.6” display. 5.4 lbs weight
- i5-4300U 1.9 GHz (2.9GHz Turbo Boost), Custom Order Option: i7-4650U 1.7 GHz (3.3GHz Turbo Boost) Windows 10 Pro, 64-bit
- Wi-Fi, Bluetooth® 4.0, 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet, optional GPS, optional CAC reader, and optional 4G LTE technologies
- MIL-STD -810G (7′ drop). IP67. HazLoc C1D2, ATEX
- Up To 8.5 Hour Battery Life. User-Removable Warm Swap Capabilities
The Xplore XC6 is a robust and resilient device, built to implement day-to-day activities in the most extreme environments. Configured with IP67 and MIL-STD -810 certifications, elite processing power, and advanced protection, the XC6 provides a high quality mobile computing solution that will be productive in any scenario.
The reliability makes this a great solution for warehousing, manufacturing, transportation, and anywhere a rugged option is needed. Worker productivity can be improved with a Core i5 processor, 4GB of RAM, and a 128GB Solid State Drive. The display is comprised of multi-touch technology and rugged LED backlit that is ideal for indoor and outdoor use. The rugged design is a great solution for freezing temperatures, wet conditions or even with the use of gloves. Additional features include a fingerprint reader and a Kensington lock to physically secure the device.